Zi-Wu-Liu-Zhu Chrono Acupuncture & CuppingClick for Chinese: Zi Wu Liu Zhu in TMC (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Learn Acupuncture or Acupressure by yourself, the easy or lazy but effective Way! Two ways make acupuncture easy for you:
1. Learn just 4 pairs of 8-Hui acupoints and use our Chrono acupuncture calendar;
2. Introduce Acupressure cupping set (Supervised by China Acupuncture and Moxibustion Institute) instead of needles to do acupuncture: the suction cups with Acu-magnet tablet head work for the points of your body just like the acupuncture needles worked for the points and meridians.
INTRODUCE Chrono Acupuncture, also called Circadian Acupuncture, Zi Wu Liu Zhu or Midnight-Noon Ebb-Flow (MNEF) acupuncture. The calculations to find out an opened acupoint by bio-clock (circadian hours) are complex (click to learn the Calculations of Chrono Acupuncture), but our Dr. Wu's Practical Midnight-Noon Ebb-Flow (MNEF) Acupuncture Acupoint Calendar makes it much easier because Dr. Wu, a Chinese doctor, has done all calculation for you already!
- Do You Want to learn acupuncture or acupressure, but don't have time or money to go to acupuncture college?
- Are You a busy health professional and don't have time to learn several hundred acupuncture acupoints?
- Do You Know the Midnight-Noon Ebb-Flow (zi wu liu zhu) Acupuncture Theory but aren't able to do daily calculations taking hours of time during your practice?
- Do You Want to know how to use Bio-clock or Chrono-biology in Acupuncture or Acupressure.
You Can learn the Chrono acupuncture or Midnight-Noon Ebb-Flow (Zi Wu Liu Zhu) Acupuncture -- a Traditional Chinese Acupuncture Theory, the Simple Way! No matter whether you are a health professional or a beginner, learn and use the Eight Hui Converging Acupoints of this Chrono Biological Acupuncture System! We have all graphics on our website to show you locations of these acupoints.
No 14 Meridians! No 300-400 Acupoints! No Giant Textbook! No 5-10 Anatomic Charts! No long-term programs! Use 8 Hui Acupoints and cover more than 90% of the acupuncture treatment for health problems!
- The Acupuncture Calendar reveals an ancient Chinese medical technique in terms of modern Chrono-Biological medicine!
- This Acupuncture technique doubles the effects of Acupuncture or Acupressure. Use the Bio-clock to select the best time and best acupuncture points to do Acupuncture or Acupressure!
- Included are the best acupuncture methods of Ziwu Liuzhu used by Chinese doctors throughout history and today -- Nin Gui Ba Fa (The Eight Magic Turtle Techniques) Acupuncture and Na Jia Fa Acupuncture. The TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) doctors have used these acupuncture methods for many years.
- It's safe. All the Acupuncture Acupoints used are on limbs.
You Can Learn it Even You are Not a Health Professional! We have all graphics to show you where these points are one by one. Click to see the Graphics of 8 Hui Acupoints.
If you want to see a Sample page of MNEF Acupuncture Acupoint Calendar, click here.
It's simple (because we've done all the complex calculation!). It works for most problems, why not learn and try this effective and beneficial method Yourself?!
- What are the "8-Hui" Converging Acupoints? Click Here for detail HOW TO USE "8-HUI" CONVERGING ACUPUNCTURE POINTS.
- Any Questions? e.g. Why is it named 8 Magic Turtle? How about different Time Zones? Click here. Learn how to do calculations to find an opened acupoint? Click here.
Special Thanks to Dr. Shekwoon Ng (Wu), a famous Traditional Chinese Medical Doctor, respected and renowned professional of the Eight Hui Converging Acupoint System in acupuncture.